You are not logged in.

nista

VIP Ehrengast

• "nista" started this thread

Activity points: 20488

Monday, September 3rd 2012, 2:34pm

Your donation for myDayZ.de

You may imagine, besides time and stress it costs a bunch of money to run a community. The founders of myDayZ.de agreed to keep this community adfree, which means that we pay everything on our own. As some of our communitymember asked us how they could donate for this project, we arranged a possibility via PayPal to donate and support this project. For what is my donation used? Your donation will be used for routine costs. Like:

• domain for this project
  • webspace/webserver
  • gameserver
  • licensing costs for software we need to run myDayZ.de
Do i recive anything after donating?
  • You will receive a special user rang called myDayZ Unterstützer and a special Icon
What you won't recive:
There is no special treatment or reserved slots for our gameserver. If you decide to use any hack or exploit, u will get jugded like every other user who didnt donate Of course there is no refund for your donation if you get banned out of our community for having a bad behavior.

Are there any harms for me if i dont donate?
Any donation is optional and not necessary to use our service. There is no harm if you don't donate.

Is there a overview about received donations?
Theres a list of donations excessable at our board. We decided to post this list, so that everyone is able to see what we received. Every donor can see his name on this overview, if he explicitly wants to. This list is available here: Eure Spende für myDayZ.de

The amount i donated was higher than the overiew says?
Paypal has his own charges for donations. You will only see the exaclty amount we received

Is it possible to receive a donation recipe?
We are sorry, for now there is no way to receive a donation receipt

How do i donate?
Just click on the PayPal button below or on http://mydayz.de. For other ways please contact our staff http://mydayz.de/kontakt-form

Donate for myDayZ.de
ehemals:myDayZ.de | Community Management, Content & Administration | like myDayZ on facebook & follow us on twitter

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "ahuxer" (Mar 18th 2013, 3:05pm)