You are not logged in.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 12:33am

DayZ Chernarus 2.0 Gameserver

A new DayZ Gameserver connected to the Communtiy Hive is available to you starting from now which will bring some variation to the Vanilla DayZ Chernarus you used to know. We're running a rMod-Server which allows several modifications. The team which maintains the server spends a huge amount of time of balancing these new features so you will only find items which fit into the DayZ atmosphere and no overpowered items will be added.

On top of that the map itself is modified on a regular basis by adding new buildings and other details - so if you spend a few hours on the server you will find stuff that you have not seen on any other server until now. Some Features and Impressions can be found here:

< DayZ Chernarus 2.0 Screenshots >
  • More then 50 different Vehicles, Boats and Aircrafts
  • 95% of ArmA2:OA Weapons can be found
  • continuous monitoring for optimal balancing
  • Thermalweapons were not integrated
  • Unique places, camps and modifications of know cities and villages with loot spawns
  • modified Helicopter Crash Site Loot
  • more then 200 new spawnpoints for new vehicles
  • activated JSRS Mod for better sound
  • modified loot tables on high populated places
  • activated Side-Chat
To allow these modifications you need to install rMod. You can download it here: rMod Download. To find this server just search for MYDAYZ#10 with your favorite server
browser. Alternatively you can connect manually with the details provided here: Manual joining our gameservers

The new gameserver offers 50 slots and got the ID MYDAYZ#10. You'll find the new DayZ Chernarus 2.0 server with common launchers and ArmA 2 with the following name:
  • MYDAYZ#10 - <3 Custom Gaming [whitelist: http://hive.mydayz.de] [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:OFF][GMT-5] private Hive by myDayZ.de
MYDAYZ#10 is also secured with our whitelist technology. Only players that are whitelisted can connect to it. You'll find detailed information about whitelisting here: mydayz.de/en/hive. Please share your thoughts, feedback and impressions in the comments.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "nista" (Nov 19th 2012, 12:22pm)

2 registered users thanked already.

Users who thanked for this post:

franzjosefkrake, Samy

Samy

Zombiemagnet

Activity points: 73

Monday, November 19th 2012, 8:36am

This map Chernarus 2.0 is the same like older one or this map is total different?

Monday, November 19th 2012, 8:53am

its the same map but some places have a other design and more buildings.

ingame: skydiver

1 registered user thanked already.

Samy

SunnyPi

Guest of Honor

Activity points: 871

Monday, November 19th 2012, 10:41am

You don't need to download anything other than rMod. The map with all the custom content will autoload as soon as you connect. Just in case anybody wonders.

We try to keep the must-have things/downloads for all clients to a minimum.

There are some custom new places like smal/biger bases which were left behind by the military after evacuating due to the growing amount of Zombies in the arrea. Also some places were put under quarataine. Other places have some kind of still-working infrastructure like electricity and searchlights/floodlights for the Nights. Just a brief description of some changes - there are way more :)

But yes, it is stil Chernarus. Just like it would look like after a real zombie apocalypse. :)

1 registered user thanked already.

Samy

Domi

Tourist

Activity points: 20

Monday, November 19th 2012, 11:27am

Where do I have to put @rMod folder and do I have to change something in launch options in steam to play this mod ? At the moment I'm launching with @dayz parameter

EDIT: Ah nevermind, I figured it out, just had to add ;@rmod to launch options. Cya on servers :D

SunnyPi

Guest of Honor

Monday, November 19th 2012, 12:00pm

Perfect.... was about to answear :)

See you soon ;)

Oh and for anyone else having the same question. @rMod goes into your Amra 2 Operation Arrowhead Folder just like @ DayZ. Same goes for the parameters: -mod=@dayz;@rmod

Cheerio

Monday, November 19th 2012, 12:20pm

Quoted

The team which maintains the server spends a hure amount of time

A freudian slip is when you want to say one thing but say your mother.

Zitat von »iKingyx«

You sir, are a legend.

Monday, November 19th 2012, 4:27pm

More screens pls!!

SunnyPi

Guest of Honor

Monday, November 19th 2012, 4:30pm

They are on the Way... Even Vids are being produced. So far we also have a german Streamer from time to time - if youre intrested. Cast are scheduled every evening 18:00-22:00 GMT +1

http://de.twitch.tv/schweinewurst

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "SunnyPi" (Nov 19th 2012, 10:52pm)

Monday, November 19th 2012, 10:44pm

Link to stream?:)

Tuesday, November 20th 2012, 10:00pm

I installed folder in Arma 2 OA, changed launch options, updated rmod in sixupdater (2 errors) and still not working... :(

leeevlinuk

on the beach

Activity points: 5

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 12:35am

I keep getting kicked

I keep getting CTD when trying to join MYDAYZ#10. I downloaded the rMOD extracted and placed in AO folder. I can join all other MYDAYZ# servers as I am already whitelisted. Really would like to get on this map. Thanks for anyone who can help.

SunnyPi

Guest of Honor

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 1:37pm

What errormessage do you get? With this amount of information i can't rly help you ;)

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 3:52pm

somethink about arma OA_aim? or dayz_aim? And i found this file and copy to rmod than game runed with another error. In game I need old patch to join server.. When I try join game is crashing ;/

SunnyPi

Guest of Honor

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 3:55pm

Alright. Copy the "Addons" Folder from your ArmA 2 Directory to the ArmA 2 Operation Arowhead directory. That should fix it.

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 4:07pm

Ok Im trying. Btw is it not possible to launch rmod on #10 from dayz game? Always I must launch sepparate games?

error: Addon "rMod" requires addon 'dayz_code' and when I launch game its still wrong patch

SunnyPi

Guest of Honor

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 4:17pm

If you copied the Addons folder as i told you this should be fixed. Start the game with the launchparameters -mod=@DayZ;@rMod

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 4:19pm

I copied from Arma 2 Free to Operation Arrowhead and still wrong patch and errors. I have launchparameteres on steam.

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 5:03pm

Btw where is new map for chernarus 2?:)

Wednesday, November 21st 2012, 5:15pm

Btw where is new map for chernarus 2?:)

You need to get the rMod to play on MyDayZ#10, there is no map download

"All war is deception"
Sun Tzu