Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: myDayZ.de - DayZ Forum (deutsch/english). Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

16.04.2013, 00:31

Dont get the point why im hyped in that way, im dying nearly twice a day in fights i cant win or dumb mistakes.
There are a lot of players who are a lot more skilled then me out there, fragmaster Niggez & mobsn or tactical players like mehrb00n or r0xr who manage tough situations more clever then me & survive instead of getting fragged while looting corpses in the middle of a fight.
Then the ex-black guys, mostly shit gear but fuckin dangerous

You should fear them, not me ;)

[PSQ] THE DAYZ PARTYSQUAD

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Veex« (16.04.2013, 00:38)

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

mezmery

16.04.2013, 01:02

PREVET TO THE RUSSIANS!!! GREAT FUN WITH THE RUSSIAN!

16.04.2013, 01:08

UDSSR ftw!

myDayZ.de | Epoch Support | myDayZ Community-Hive - Gameserver - Wiki - F.A.Q. | like myDayZ on facebook & follow us on twitter

16.04.2013, 01:37

Dont get the point why im hyped in that way, im dying nearly twice a day in fights i cant win or dumb mistakes.
There are a lot of players who are a lot more skilled then me out there, fragmaster Niggez & mobsn or tactical players like mehrb00n or r0xr who manage tough situations more clever then me & survive instead of getting fragged while looting corpses in the middle of a fight.
Then the ex-black guys, mostly shit gear but fuckin dangerous

You should fear them, not me ;)
they dont croach underwater with broken legs for hour to plant c4 under our position 8o
thats really scary.

btw, what is shit gear? hatchet and lee can kill with same result as g17 and m107. just needs some practice :D

16.04.2013, 09:04

Veex, I think you are now a Russian folklore legend. Nothing you can do about it but maybe if you shout your name in direct comms during a battle they will flee in terror. :D

"All war is deception"
Sun Tzu

17.04.2013, 03:19

Veex, I think you are now a Russian folklore legend. Nothing you can do about it but maybe if you shout your name in direct comms during a battle they will flee in terror. :D
we already have collection of his thumbs hanging on seraja base tower :P

17.04.2013, 12:39

Veex, I think you are now a Russian folklore legend.

That's true! We named different places in Namalsk after him, like Veex's hill, Veex's rocks, Veex's toyota place, etc. We even call small hill in Electro Veex's hill, just because when we play in Chernarus we have nostalgia for Namalsk :)

New video (no subtitles):

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

mezmery

17.04.2013, 16:40

We also have places named after team mates. Especially those who killed one of us by 'accident'. :D

myDayZ.de | Epoch Support | myDayZ Community-Hive - Gameserver - Wiki - F.A.Q. | like myDayZ on facebook & follow us on twitter

22.04.2013, 18:15

New video:

23.04.2013, 14:02

yesterday's events :)

9:15 - Thompson shoots at me with gauss gun :pinch:

23.04.2013, 15:47

Why the hell is this guy running around with such a gear and then wear a white ghillie...
unbelievable

23.04.2013, 20:08

Why the hell is this guy running around with such a gear and then wear a white ghillie...
unbelievable
so white clothes with gauss gun dont draw your attention?

explanation of white ghillies is very simple - when u relog, clothes that are not in backpack can turn into that u are wearing at the moment. sometimes i just had no choice to use or not white ghille, that was just all i had

24.04.2013, 01:46

Solution: Never pick up a white ghillie. :>

24.04.2013, 03:06

Solution: Never pick up a white ghillie. :>
its cold out there ;(

24.04.2013, 10:14

Better freeze then 6 feet under ;)

26.04.2013, 14:45

In the end Hello says in chat: "Why did you kill innocent survivors with flashlights? I'll tell Veex!"

26.04.2013, 20:04

Yes, because im the white knight of the unarmed bambies..

27.04.2013, 04:30

Ребят я не кричал френдли-мы знали что вы играете на сервере-и я успел крикнуть что ж вы по своим бьете)-потому что был на 100% уверен,что это вы)-а по сабжу вы были правы : 1-один светил ,второй бежал)
2- лучше бы уж подвезли)

Guys I did not cry friendly , we know that you are playing on a server and I managed to shout don't kill we are same guys from russia too xDDD), because I was 100% sure it was you), and on a subject you were right: 1-one luminaries , the second run)
2 - would be better brought up too)

29.04.2013, 17:50

What was on friday :)

29.04.2013, 20:50

Blowing up the own ural, priceless :thumbup:

Btw you shouldnt be sad about the Railgun, wasnt even the one with Scope