Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: myDayZ.de - DayZ Forum (deutsch/english). Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Nick Qwegg

Geist der Wälder

• »Nick Qwegg« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Politician

Aktivitätspunkte: 528

• Nachricht senden

26.03.2013, 04:15

[sG] Squadplay INC. [Buddy] + GHP

Welcome to episode 4 of it's grim up north. :)

It includes more clans this time which imo is coming into abit of rivalry now ;) Don't forget to like favourite etc, means alot! :D

[AuRa]

You'll find us up north, south is for the feint hearted.

27.03.2013, 00:46

Hey, just a bit of advice, you both loot bodies extremely quickly specially that DMR guy when his friend could of been 20 metres behind and you both would of been absolutely fucked.

Also, no need for you both to loot the guys at humvee, one cover, one loot.

PS - You watch Breaks71 videos I presume?

Die by the best. Learn from the best.

Nick Qwegg

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

27.03.2013, 02:00

Hey, just a bit of advice, you both loot bodies extremely quickly specially that DMR guy when his friend could of been 20 metres behind and you both would of been absolutely fucked.

Yeah i know. We presumed that the guys in the humvee would have some epic gear and felt it was "all or nothing moment". The DMR guy on the other hand, it just happened, at the time, it was tense as fuck and very vulnerable and needed to get out of there asap and yeah i do, have done since he was on 30 subs ;)
[AuRa]

27.03.2013, 03:13

yeah i do, have done since he was on 30 subs ;)

Your video footage is similar haha..

Nick Qwegg

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

27.03.2013, 04:57

How?
[AuRa]

27.03.2013, 13:29

I'd say similar in the lack of patience ;) recklessness from time to time :D
GG tho

"All war is deception"
Sun Tzu

Nick Qwegg

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

27.03.2013, 14:16

Nobody ain't got time for that ;)
On the other hand, i'm usually the one that comes out the most battered and bruised.

[AuRa]

Rorxy

Geist der Wälder

Beruf: Film Director

Aktivitätspunkte: 552

• Nachricht senden

27.03.2013, 23:59

hey, so are you going to post your next video on 'How not to take Devils' ? Maybe dont rush in fully geared when you don't know how many of us there are next time :) We already had you spotted before you left the treeline and watched you all the way up to the Castle. Oh and thanks for the spare gear :)

28.03.2013, 01:19

hey, so are you going to post your next video on 'How not to take Devils' ? Maybe dont rush in fully geared when you don't know how many of us there are next time :) We already had you spotted before you left the treeline and watched you all the way up to the Castle. Oh and thanks for the spare gear :)

Dude, no need to be harsh about things, you killed a squad woopty do, don't rub it in the other guys face, that's rude aswell as unproffessional and adding comments like "Oh thanks for the spare gear" is promoting an argument.

How?

The spot of the player with the round circle around it, plus the music types are similar, wasn't me offending you or anything was just saying.

Nick Qwegg

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

28.03.2013, 02:09

As a matter of fact i am! :) We had been on all day and we knew you were there, what do you want us to do? You was on the stairs, we didn't have a chance, it's a game, we don't care, we play for the thrill and to have a laugh, GG! You won't be so lucky next time! :)

The spot of the player with the round circle around it, plus the music types are similar, wasn't me offending you or anything was just saying.

Oh okay, i'm sure you're the one who's also in his videos? Nice eyesight.
[AuRa]

Rorxy

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

28.03.2013, 03:07

As a matter of fact i am! :) We had been on all day and we knew you were there, what do you want us to do? You was on the stairs, we didn't have a chance, it's a game, we don't care, we play for the thrill and to have a laugh, GG! You won't be so lucky next time! :)

Be good to see it from your perspective. We saw you guys in the trees just after we killed a lonewolf and coming all the way in. Had a few guys outside too. Your ghillie friend was a little unlucky. For some reason he couldnt shoot me through the gap but I could shoot him :) We play for fun too, we just went there tracking another player. Had the same fight with the Cold clan and then the Buddy clan too an hour later. Pretty crazy

Nick Qwegg

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

28.03.2013, 03:44

Dude, no need to be harsh about things, you killed a squad woopty do, don't rub it in the other guys face, that's rude aswell as unproffessional and adding comments like "Oh thanks for the spare gear" is promoting an argument.

How?

Be good to see it from your perspective. We saw you guys in the trees just after we killed a lonewolf and coming all the way in. Had a few guys outside too. Your ghillie friend was a little unlucky. For some reason he couldnt shoot me through the gap but I could shoot him :) We play for fun too, we just went there tracking another player. Had the same fight with the Cold clan and then the Buddy clan too an hour later. Pretty crazy

Devils is packed, always has been. We had all the best loot, Sam had an AS50 (enjoy that btw :p) and when you have all the good stuff you get bored so we kinda didn't really mind. There's always tomorrow to get looted up! But we killed around 12 people on the way, i'll link the video in the thread, it'll be up tomorrow.
[AuRa]

28.03.2013, 14:34

Yes thats me in breaks vids Nightmare, thanks if your complementing the fact i spot players..

Rorxy

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

28.03.2013, 21:49

How?

We took on 3 clans there after tracking another guy in so it was a lot of fun. My comment was in response to what was said and suggested by sG on direct comms at Devils last night and that was between Nightmare and I. I would say that, if anything, your misspelling of 'unprofessional' in this thread is rather rude and unprofessional.

Rorxy

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

28.03.2013, 21:53

How?

Devils is packed, always has been. We had all the best loot, Sam had an AS50 (enjoy that btw :p) and when you have all the good stuff you get bored so we kinda didn't really mind. There's always tomorrow to get looted up! But we killed around 12 people on the way, i'll link the video in the thread, it'll be up tomorrow.
Great, be good to see it. Pretty sure you should have got at least 2 of us with those nades. Not sure how my nade didnt get one of you downstairs either...that tower is buggy. No doubt run into you guys again soon. Were you one of the 3 at NWA a few nights ago too? Farming North Barracks? Almost got all 3 of you on my own :) Forgot how intense firefights are when lonewolfing it

Nick Qwegg

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

28.03.2013, 22:38

Nope, We rarely ever loot the Airfield as it's a death trap. Just look for players and use them for gear.

Here's the vid btw.

[AuRa]

Rorxy

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

28.03.2013, 23:43

Nope, We rarely ever loot the Airfield as it's a death trap. Just look for players and use them for gear.

Here's the vid btw.

Oh, well it was a couple of sG guys. Only reason I asked. I responded in a youtube comment to some of your questions. Wish I was recording now as that shot on your Ghillie guy was kind of ridiculous. I guess if you take a look from where I was standing next time you are in devils you will see. Is a nice spot actually. Thanks to Frankie for that one!

edit:duplicate quotes removed