Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: myDayZ.de - DayZ Forum (deutsch/english). Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

15.10.2012, 11:20

DayZ - Play Dangerous - по-русски!

Hi! Hallo! Привет!

I've just started making DayZ videos. First few episodes will be based on september footage from random public servers. I'm new to the game there and I'm trying to learn how to play on my own experience. Maybe I should have called them "Noob Diaries" :)

I know my editing is clumsy, but I did it for the first time. I'll improve my vegas skill as ingame skill, I promise! :)

Commentary is in russian, so my videos are more interesting to russian speaking part of our community. But since there will be no running through forests while talking nonsense, but only pvp action and other funny staff, maybe it's not nessesary to understand me, and everyone is welcome to watch :) I will add some comments to videos in english here, so you will know what is going on and where you can skip blabber.

Here is the first episode:

(In first part of video I'm telling about me, that since I started playing a few days ago I was avoiding players, but it became boring and I'm going to go to Electro for the first time. You can skip that part right to 1:30, there are some clips of the next episodes.)

Next six episodes are in my posts below!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Mirie« (04.11.2012, 10:19)

Es haben sich bereits 4 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Hua, Gadreel, Yankee, Alter Mann

15.10.2012, 11:28

Seems like high quality videos, too bad I can't understand Russian! :) Will you eventually start posting footage from your journey on myDayz servers? Would be interesting to see what's happening to other players on these servers.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, but good playing! You don't seem like an average first timer, have you played Arma 2 before DayZ?

15.10.2012, 11:58

Will you eventually start posting footage from your journey on myDayz servers?

Yes, sure! I play only on mydayz servers now.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, but good playing! You don't seem like an average first timer, have you played Arma 2 before DayZ?

No, I haven't. But I've watched DayZ Let's Plays before :) So I knew some basic staff.

15.10.2012, 23:08

Didnt understand a word but nice video :thumbup:

16.10.2012, 14:22

I like this video :thumbup:
I hope you will make some videos on Panthera island.

17.10.2012, 09:00

Next episode! Getting to Electro is not that easy, surrounding woods are perilous...

(Action starts at 2:00, clips from next episode at 5:50)

Es haben sich bereits 2 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Yankee, Alter Mann

nista

VIP Ehrengast

Beruf: Präzisionsschütze

Aktivitätspunkte: 20835

• Nachricht senden

17.10.2012, 09:52

0:54-1:00 soooooo good! :D

ehemals: myDayZ.de | Community Management, Content & Administration | like myDayZ on facebook & follow us on twitter

17.10.2012, 12:00

2:21 speedhack ? :)

17.10.2012, 13:19

No idea. I know nothing about hacks :S

25.10.2012, 17:05

New episode!

First time in Electro :) Surprisingly, town was empty this time, and in first part of video I just running around, looking for weapon and whining that everyone ignores me! Skip that part to 6:00, when players appear at last. Clips from next episode at 9:10

Spoiler Spoiler

next episode will be the first with happy end :)

Yankee, Alter Mann

28.10.2012, 11:00

Forth episode! Back to Electro infestated with roof bandits, tried to fight them back and miraculously survived :) First shots fired at 2:48

Es haben sich bereits 3 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Yankee, Alter Mann, klim

28.10.2012, 18:57

How do you get the statistics window in the top right? I tried but it stopped my other icons from working :/

28.10.2012, 19:36

This video was made before they removed debug monitor ( in september)

30.10.2012, 11:28

Fifth episode:

I ended up in a small room in Electro school, and was too terrified to come out with all this shooting around me. But some player walked right into my room, and I had to kill him (0:27), and after this his friend came to take a revenge at 3:35 (they was discussing it in side chat :) ). I was left with 400 blood, ate some beans, but still was falling unconscious every minute. So I had to escape with my shiny trophy sniper rifle and comlete a quest for cooked meat!

Alter Mann, klim

01.11.2012, 17:16

Sixth episode:

Back to Electro, but now I'm the queen of the hill with stolen from a tent nice gear, shiny trophy CZ 550 and no idea of how to use it properly. I know I should have train on zombies before, but it's too boring, I wanted to shoot real targets straight away :) In spite of it, I killed two players anyway with 2 bullets left (7:50 and 10:45)!

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Alter Mann

03.11.2012, 22:21

Seventh and the last episode:

With skin change the game glitched me into man, and I was lucky to find a ghillie siut. So I thought "Wow, I have a sniper rifle and a camouflage... Now I can camp in NWAF like a pro!". This is what happened to me there :)
Funny moments are at 3:45 (two players were looting hangars using a motorbike, and someone started shooting at them 8| It turned out I was not alone in those trees), 6:05 (I saw something strange, and when I realized that was a player it was too late to shoot), 10:30 (I killed someone at last!), 12:35 (I died horribly :pinch: )

This story ends here.

And a whole new life on Mydayz servers begins :) So I'm starting new video projects, "Elektro Party", "Balota Games" and "Bloody orgy in Cherno hell". They will be much more interesting, I'll show most intense moments of my adventures, and of course, everyone who plays on mydayz#1 on shore will see themselves in my videos :)

nista, Alter Mann