Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: myDayZ.de - DayZ Forum (deutsch/english). Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Break

Geist der Wälder

• »Break« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Barman

Aktivitätspunkte: 518

• Nachricht senden

24.10.2012, 02:16

If your whole squad got taken out about a week ago, watch this video.

Es haben sich bereits 4 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

[DDD] EMS, Gadreel, DALK Ace, KalleK

24.10.2012, 23:00

Hey Break, we also play on the server. Love the video, at the moment we play as a group of 2, if you need others to fill out the squad, or help killing/backup in a fire fight let these 2 friendly murderers know via the forum.

24.10.2012, 23:57

Why the hell you put the video into that frame? It is well designed but fullframe video would be still better (i did realize that you are playing 16:10)

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

25.10.2012, 16:12

Hey Break, we also play on the server. Love the video, at the moment we play as a group of 2, if you need others to fill out the squad, or help killing/backup in a fire fight let these 2 friendly murderers know via the forum.
Shit man... I've killed you twice in the past week. Once at stary, you were on the southern hill in the trees near the church with an AKM. Got you with my M107 in 1 shot from across the valley. (Wasn't recording unfortunately). And another at the airfield I think? Can't remember. Sorry bro. :)

Well we've too many in our squad at the minute anyway, there were 10 of us wandering around a couple days ago and it got really confusing. Nearly shooting each other and shit. We're looking at setting up squadrons of us across the map atm, so If we work something out I'll give you a shout. :)

nista

VIP Ehrengast

Beruf: Präzisionsschütze

Aktivitätspunkte: 20835

• Nachricht senden

25.10.2012, 18:11

moved

ehemals: myDayZ.de | Community Management, Content & Administration | like myDayZ on facebook & follow us on twitter

25.10.2012, 18:30

Shit man... I've killed you twice in the past week. Once at stary, you were on the southern hill in the trees near the church with an AKM. Got you with my M107 in 1 shot from across the valley. (Wasn't recording unfortunately). And another at the airfield I think? Can't remember. Sorry bro. :)

Well we've too many in our squad at the minute anyway, there were 10 of us wandering around a couple days ago and it got really confusing. Nearly shooting each other and shit. We're looking at setting up squadrons of us across the map atm, so If we work something out I'll give you a shout. :)
Haha yeh I had a CZ but didnt want to engage until I could hit both of the players I saw and then splat. Easy come easy go, Pvt Message me if you wanna play some time.

30.10.2012, 02:20

Break what is your ingame name? or atleast what was it today? Came across a group of 5 near stary whilst i was with my buddy

30.10.2012, 21:12

So it was you guys that took me and Aequitas out :D we saw one sniper then thermal'd and realised there were about 5 of you, thinking we had been spotted we thought if we retreated we would have died, was fun though

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

31.10.2012, 00:25

Why the hell you put the video into that frame? It is well designed but fullframe video would be still better (i did realize that you are playing 16:10)
Yep it was us, me and me squad took you guys out after you shot at one of us. The video will be posted up tomorrow or at least by the end of this week. Make sure you subscribe.

You gave the tree I was stood behind a good trimming though. Shit myself. :D