Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: myDayZ.de - DayZ Forum (deutsch/english). Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Break

Geist der Wälder

• »Break« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Barman

Aktivitätspunkte: 518

• Nachricht senden

01.11.2012, 01:26

Welcome to the North: Series

Hi guys, wonderful server BTW.

I'm a frequent player on MyDayz, and am recording some videos for YouTube.

Heres the latest one but you can catch them all on my channel. See if any of you feature in them! :D

Dont forget to Subscribe!!

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

07.11.2012, 21:40

#6 is up guys. @Freddie @Aquitas @predetory clown. We've killed you guys a lot recently, but you've got me too so I like the rivalry were developing. We get you guys in this video too. :D

08.11.2012, 08:01

Hmm recently? what name are you going by these days then? Pojoko something?
Seems to be pretty old footage? L85 has been gone for a while.

Oh and it was me (Aequitas) and Freddie in this one lol... we saw 1! and then we saw like 5-6?! and we were like fuck it lets go balls deep.
So many bullets were exchanged without hitting lol...

How many L85's did you all have amongst you that time?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Randal258« (08.11.2012, 08:08)

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

08.11.2012, 10:36

Hmm recently? what name are you going by these days then? Pojoko something?
Seems to be pretty old footage? L85 has been gone for a while.

Oh and it was me (Aequitas) and Freddie in this one lol... we saw 1! and then we saw like 5-6?! and we were like fuck it lets go balls deep.
So many bullets were exchanged without hitting lol...

How many L85's did you all have amongst you that time?

Yeah I think we've killed you once or twice since then, not on video though. We had a pretty big gun fight near a downed chopper at Kabanino about 3 or 4 days ago. Lots of players, 2 jeeps and an ATV I think. Must have been more that 2 squads because we were being fired on from 2 separate groups.

At that time we had just the 2 L85's. No idea where my bullets were going, and yeah we would have left you and probably not seen you but If you open fire on us unprovoked we hunt people down. :P

And nah, thats not my name although it has changed since. :)

08.11.2012, 10:42

2 jeeps and an atv hmm sounds like that time freddie nebby and predatory clown got into trouble and i was miles away hauling ass to get near.

took out 1 guy that tried to jack a uaz in the middle of a field.. and then took fire up my butt from another grp/guy... all in all a very busy area at that time.

It has however become my personal mission to make DeltaBlue's life miserable ever since he killed me last night... i logout in a an arbritary barn in the middle of nowhere to go have a smoke, i come back login and get shot dead before i can even move by Deltablue :( With only like 5-6 ppl on the server, gotta be just my luck.

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

08.11.2012, 15:49

2 jeeps and an atv hmm sounds like that time freddie nebby and predatory clown got into trouble and i was miles away hauling ass to get near.

took out 1 guy that tried to jack a uaz in the middle of a field.. and then took fire up my butt from another grp/guy... all in all a very busy area at that time.

It has however become my personal mission to make DeltaBlue's life miserable ever since he killed me last night... i logout in a an arbritary barn in the middle of nowhere to go have a smoke, i come back login and get shot dead before i can even move by Deltablue :( With only like 5-6 ppl on the server, gotta be just my luck.

Yeah that sounds about right, I dont think we killed you. Some other dude shot you I think with a CZ550 before we could get near. We killed Freddie as he was lay prone about 500m away from us, and Predatory Clown was killed by some other dude too. I got shot by a guy called Barney, then Smithy and Weeman took out about 7 or 8 dudes? Maybe more, they were the only ones left standing from that battle.

Oh and I always make sure I log out in woods, or a foresnt. Barns are dangerous!

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

20.11.2012, 04:15

Hi guys, new video you people might want to watch.

We had a good few fire fights with a couple squads the past few days...its been epic!

One player we run into a lot is a guy called webmi, and his squad. Some videos to come of you guys getting shot up!

Anyway heres the video, hope you enjoy it for those of you we didn't kill!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Break« (22.11.2012, 01:07)

Es haben sich bereits 4 registrierte Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Gadreel, franzjosefkrake, leepfrog, Ghaash

20.11.2012, 08:25

Nice vids. May I ask you guys 1 thing: Why the hell do you always hang out in Stary Sobor?

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

20.11.2012, 13:49

Nice vids. May I ask you guys 1 thing: Why the hell do you always hang out in Stary Sobor?

We figure most squads head up here or to the NWA, so we like to patrol this area plus this is where the majority of highly geared players hang around.

I personally don't like killing new spawns or people will low tier weapons, so Stary/Kabanino/Vybor/NWA is where we kinda stay.

We could head somewhere else, but we would either see no one, or kill people with lee enfields/winchesters which isn't really fun.

23.11.2012, 08:40

NWAF video would be nice. Also, theres loads of activity at Skalka before dawn, as players go to save their vehicles before darkness. Ive tried to set up a nice ambush there but my squads too impatient (Which is why we die :D). Other than that nice vids, something to measure on.

Cheers

23.11.2012, 10:32

Ever checked out the rMod Server? Would love to see some propper gameplay from there. As well as i would love to go aiaginst a propper squad :)

Nice vids so far. N1^!

23.11.2012, 10:34

Hou about playing on Namalsk? The wait for players in Stary can get a tad long.

myDayZ.de | Epoch Support | myDayZ Community-Hive - Gameserver - Wiki - F.A.Q. | like myDayZ on facebook & follow us on twitter

[PSQ] THE DAYZ PARTYSQUAD

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

26.11.2012, 20:04

Hou about playing on Namalsk? The wait for players in Stary can get a tad long.

For some reason I don't like Namalsk. I do like the wait for players to be honest, when I kill someone I feel rewarded and I had to work for it. Namalsk seems like a bit of a death match. I'm trying out Tavania tonight so I'll see how that map goes!

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

26.11.2012, 21:32

Heres the latest one.

If you run in a squad with a guy called Webmi, you're going to want to watch the next 2 parts... :D

Also if webmi's here say hi will ya.

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

[DDD] EMS

26.11.2012, 21:51

calling me noob ??? GRRRRRRRRR thats not nice...Webmi was one off my squad... so i tried to flank you 8| killed two guys from another squad up the sniperhill :D so i was betwen two squads...

BTW nice Squad play GG

Man sieht sich auf ne Coke oder ne Kugel :D

GG EMS

Youtube EMS

[DDD]

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

26.11.2012, 22:35

calling me noob ??? GRRRRRRRRR thats not nice...Webmi was one off my squad... so i tried to flank you 8| killed two guys from another squad up the sniperhill :D so i was betwen two squads...

BTW nice Squad play GG

Haha thanks man. Yeah we called you a noob only because of your backpack. You killed G.? He was with webmi the next day too when we take his squad out again. Wierd, seems like the whole servers against us!

And looks like we moved just in time!!!

Where did you flank from?

We seem to have a rivalry with webmi and his squad, hes a good sniper. He took 2 of our guys out and hit me the other week with a DMR in the dark. So we've made it our mission to kill him as much as we can. Our squad VS yours has been amazing recently.

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

[DDD] EMS

27.11.2012, 02:50

y I killed G. and another dude of his squad :D
I flanked over the east barn of kabanino...

We seem to have a rivalry with webmi and his squad, hes a good sniper. He took 2 of our guys out and hit me the other week with a DMR in the dark. So we've made it our mission to kill him as much as we can. Our squad VS yours has been amazing recently.

That was the fight in the north of Stary / Crashside ... big fight ^^ i was the last surviver of my squad.
But Webmi changed the Squad, now hes playing with G.

Sry for my english, isn't my native ^^

GG :thumbsup: I hope we see us on #11 / pro server

PS: i love my Czech Backpack :love:

GG EMS

Youtube EMS

[DDD]

KalleK

VIP Ehrengast

Beruf: Fährtenleser/Hundeführer

Aktivitätspunkte: 8882

• Nachricht senden

27.11.2012, 05:43

excellent spotting (as u said... cant be said often enuff), nice moves guys... lookin forward to my death in part3!^^

"i am mentally not ready for this..." :thumbsup: (and then u stand surrounded on sniperhill - how did u get off it?! has been cut out)

cheers

myDayZ.de | Support & Content | myDayZ Community-Hive - Gameserver - Wiki - F.A.Q. | like myDayZ on facebook & follow us on twitter

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

27.11.2012, 11:14

excellent spotting (as u said... cant be said often enuff), nice moves guys... lookin forward to my death in part3!^^

"i am mentally not ready for this..." :thumbsup: (and then u stand surrounded on sniperhill - how did u get off it?! has been cut out)

cheers

cheers

Thanks Kallek, Whats your in-game name dude?

27.11.2012, 13:39

I think " Rob Zombie "
And the fight wasn't in the north of stary,
It was in the south... Up the hill / near the forest / under the power lines / around the crash side ^^

GG EMS

Youtube EMS

[DDD]

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »[DDD] EMS« (27.11.2012, 16:54)