Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: myDayZ.de - DayZ Forum (deutsch/english). Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Break

Geist der Wälder

• »Break« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: Barman

Aktivitätspunkte: 518

• Nachricht senden

12.11.2012, 04:33

Dayz: Fight or Flight Series by Break

Hi guys, here's the first episode in a new series I'm going to be making called Fight or Flight.

I believe we got a couple of the admins in this one? Good gun fight really, but were heard you kill someone at the school/office building and had to hunt you guys down.

12.11.2012, 10:12

Hi,
The "UN" dudes aren't the sever admins . BTW I like your team play, but two guys vs a big squad ^^ This isn't a fight,
it's a execution.

GG

Man sieht sich auf ne Coke oder ne Kugel :D

GG EMS

Youtube EMS

[DDD]

12.11.2012, 15:31

I really enjoyed the vid, love your play style and especially the editing on the video's you do.
Great job buddy.

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Break

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

13.11.2012, 14:13

Hi,
The "UN" dudes aren't the sever admins . BTW I like your team play, but two guys vs a big squad ^^ This isn't a fight,
it's a execution.

GG

Heh it was only 3 vs 2, plus those guys had just killed 2 other random guys in town so they were bandits no doubt and deserved to die. :)

14.11.2012, 12:00

Hi,
it's a execution.

GG

Heh it was only 3 vs 2, plus those guys had just killed 2 other random guys in town so they were bandits no doubt and deserved to die. :)

well, we came to vybor as a squad of 3. nista got shot down in the supermarket from the office building roof. i killed the two bandits on the roof from within the streets of vybor. then we decided to camp the corpses until nista would be back from the beach.

we were just casually lying on the roof and were fooling around, trying to kill time until nista would be back. i never camped up there and wasnt even aware that one could be shot at while being prone from that hill you came from. i was expecting 2 guys. zusej didnt say he saw 3 (which he maybe didnt) and i didnt know you got hit. actually i cant even remember we fired any rounds.

i was down to <4k blood 2 times and got patched up again with bloodbags and morphine. zusej too needed blood at some point. after quite some time i got tired of waiting and tried to surround you. i expected you kept your sniper position from the first contact. zusej had to stay back to sit on the corpses. when nista got killed near stary on his way back, he too decided to forsake the loot and check out the location of my death.
fun fact: when i died i didnt even hear a shot, i just heard the impact of one bullet into my head and died instantly. i guessed you might have been behind me and i oversaw you when scanning the area from the wooded hill i came from. in your video i was shot at by 3 guys with multipile rounds...
when zusej died we got a message he was killed by "x" (cant remember) with weapon m9sd. wat? cant see that in the video.

i dont like the fake "strategic" movement you pasted over the situation after your successful kills. all i see is 3 dudes within 5m of eachother, covering behind 2 trees (so one could shoot the other in the back if he decides to make a move) and being dead open to other players that come from the airfield's best sniper position towards vybor. you COULD have covered every angle of threat but chose to have 6 eyes on me.
so what was with zusej? did you know he didnt leave the building, trying to surround you from the other side?

edit: also, were you the guys who satchel-charge-blasted our motorcycle that was parked at the vybor "factory"? i tried to go there and drive to the south to get nista back, but when i came near the motorcycle, a satchel charge detonated and took out most of the buildings there and the motorcycle.
i figured someone must've waited for me to get there...
»Ghaash« hat folgende Bilder angehängt:
  • arma2oa 2012-11-05 22-47-53-16.jpg
  • arma2oa 2012-11-05 22-49-31-15.jpg

Zitat von »iKingyx«

You sir, are a legend.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ghaash« (15.11.2012, 13:50)

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

20.11.2012, 04:11

Hi,
it's a execution.

GG

well, we came to vybor as a squad of 3. nista got shot down in the supermarket from the office building roof. i killed the two bandits on the roof from within the streets of vybor. then we decided to camp the corpses until nista would be back from the beach.

we were just casually lying on the roof and were fooling around, trying to kill time until nista would be back. i never camped up there and wasnt even aware that one could be shot at while being prone from that hill you came from. i was expecting 2 guys. zusej didnt say he saw 3 (which he maybe didnt) and i didnt know you got hit. actually i cant even remember we fired any rounds.

i was down to <4k blood 2 times and got patched up again with bloodbags and morphine. zusej too needed blood at some point. after quite some time i got tired of waiting and tried to surround you. i expected you kept your sniper position from the first contact. zusej had to stay back to sit on the corpses. when nista got killed near stary on his way back, he too decided to forsake the loot and check out the location of my death.
fun fact: when i died i didnt even hear a shot, i just heard the impact of one bullet into my head and died instantly. i guessed you might have been behind me and i oversaw you when scanning the area from the wooded hill i came from. in your video i was shot at by 3 guys with multipile rounds...
when zusej died we got a message he was killed by "x" (cant remember) with weapon m9sd. wat? cant see that in the video.

i dont like the fake "strategic" movement you pasted over the situation after your successful kills. all i see is 3 dudes within 5m of eachother, covering behind 2 trees (so one could shoot the other in the back if he decides to make a move) and being dead open to other players that come from the airfield's best sniper position towards vybor. you COULD have covered every angle of threat but chose to have 6 eyes on me.
so what was with zusej? did you know he didnt leave the building, trying to surround you from the other side?

edit: also, were you the guys who satchel-charge-blasted our motorcycle that was parked at the vybor "factory"? i tried to go there and drive to the south to get nista back, but when i came near the motorcycle, a satchel charge detonated and took out most of the buildings there and the motorcycle.
i figured someone must've waited for me to get there...

Nope, we didn't satchel charge your bike. In fact I've only just picked my first satchel charge up yesterday, after 7 months of playing this game.

We had all eyes on you because we knew we were safe from the NWA. Zombies would spawn in if someone was there....and they didn't. Plus we did routine checks behind us and along the side of the hill to the west, if anyone came east we would see them crossing the open field, but this was cut out of the video.

Also, we like to get everyone to shoot at the same time purely to make sure we kill them and the player doesn't get a chance to log out. If you couldn't alt f4, then we woudn't do this.

What "fake strategic movements?" are you on about? We waited for you, and knew you would come that way.

When were firing, we don't move, or run, plus we know where each of our squad mates is. Like I said, we had all angles covered, which is why we survived, and you didn't.

And your friend zusej....we shot him in the woods when he was trying to flank us at the end. Did you even watch the video?

20.11.2012, 11:36

well if you KNEW i would come down this hill you should include some footage of when you saw me getting there and heading further north. 3 guys aiming exactly at one point minutes before i come down a hill that you could not get a view of is one of two things:
a) strange certainty about enemy movement
b) pure luck that i didnt take any other route

since you certainly would not want to pick option a), it comes down to 3 guys sitting in a spot that is very vulnerable for everything other than me coming down that exact path AND zusej NOT coming from the other side.

i know you shot zusej in the woods 15mins later. that is why i asked how you could be so certain he wasnt flanking you all the time that you had eyes on me. never in your video did you even mention your guesswork about his position while i was on my way flanking you. nor did you ever mention [un] nista after you killed me. probably everyone wouldve checked the playerlist to see that its 3 guys from [UN] and then worry about where the other 2 guys are, since you only saw 2 of 3. even if you were sure nista wasnt in the building initially, you HAVE to adjust your strategy in a 30minute engagement to accomodate for enemy reinforcement if you know there are some.

what i call "fake strategic movement" is playing out a situation and then in retrospective pasting over all the right choices and leaving out all other posssibilities that didnt happen but of which you couldnt be sure to not happen.

so like i said earlier, either you were certain of all movements and player activities in the area (aka maphack) in which case the explanations of your actions would be fake, since there was no deduction involved. Or, you chose a couple of possibilities blindly and later made it look like those were the only possible outcomes and your "squadplay" covered all aspects of that engagement.

you want to teach people strategic engagements and squadplay? covering areas and lots of engagements, retreats, repositionings and reengagements?
yeah maybe you should show some of those in your video instead of 90% onesided firefights.

Zitat

We had all eyes on you because we knew we were safe from the NWA. Zombies would spawn in if someone was there....and they didn't. Plus we did routine checks behind us and along the side of the hill to the west, if anyone came east we would see them crossing the open field, but this was cut out of the video.

Zitat

Like I said, we had all angles covered, which is why we survived, and you didn't.

this would be actually worthwhile footage for the video.

i didnt survive because i chose to not check that hill on which all of you camped because in my book there was no point at all for anyone involved in this fight to sit there since the only point you could get a good shot at was the exact spot i came down and i was pretty damn sure nobody could see me go there in the first place, so no need to cover that place. and secondly, the meadow between the hill and the city, where no one in his right mind would run across. so for me there was no plausible way someone could choose to camp your spot ( WITH THREE GUYS) even though there were a couple of more important points to cover. ESPECIALLY when having in mind you must include the option that we both are still in the office building, which you obviously were pretty sure of, we weren't.

choose your side. luck or maphack. neither makes for a good movie to teach what you wanted to teach.

edit: or you are withholding information you had for no imaginable reason.
keep in mind, im not accusing you of maphack, im accusing you of reducing the options to the ones that worked out.
edit2: btw, you should play on #5. lots of squadplay-camping-style-5guys-on-a-hill type of play that you must love for making videos.

Zitat von »iKingyx«

You sir, are a legend.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Ghaash« (20.11.2012, 11:42)

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

20.11.2012, 14:13

i didnt survive because i chose to not check that hill on which all of you camped because in my book there was no point at all for anyone involved in this fight to sit there since the only point you could get a good shot at was the exact spot i came down and i was pretty damn sure nobody could see me go there in the first place, so no need to cover that place. and secondly, the meadow between the hill and the city, where no one in his right mind would run across. so for me there was no plausible way someone could choose to camp your spot ( WITH THREE GUYS) even though there were a couple of more important points to cover. ESPECIALLY when having in mind you must include the option that we both are still in the office building, which you obviously were pretty sure of, we weren't.

choose your side. luck or maphack. neither makes for a good movie to teach what you wanted to teach.

edit: or you are withholding information you had for no imaginable reason.
keep in mind, im not accusing you of maphack, im accusing you of reducing the options to the ones that worked out.
edit2: btw, you should play on #5. lots of squadplay-camping-style-5guys-on-a-hill type of play that you must love for making videos.

Exactly, I explain in the video we need to be on higher ground to gain the advantage, which is why we all "camped" the hill, this was THE important point. The hill covers all areas, and again....as I said in the video you can see 360 degrees around, so if you were to make a move..... like you did, we would see you coming.....like we did.

I wasn't aware there was even a "maphack" in this game. We don't cheat, we gained height advantage on you guys and saw you coming. We didn't know where you would come from, only that the most logical place you could come from was where you did. It provided the most cover, and you wouldn't spawn zombies in anywhere, giving away your position. This is why we all "camped" this hill. Another reason we were all on this hill is the point you made. The NWA was right behind us and from this hill we could see if zombies spawned in over there, and see if anyone was coming from east/north and south. The only point we were vulnerable from was the west through the forest, but as there were 3 OF US THERE, we had this covered.....

There was a little luck in seeing you coming, but your friend came up exactly the same way, and we saw him leaving town so he was expected. We didn't think you would retreat, bandits rarely do, but this was your one viable option to survive.

I also said in the video, none of us have a military background, and I'm not qualified to give advice on squad tactics, its just a video of a game I put on YouTube for people to watch and hope they take something away from it and enjoy it.

PS. I notice you're using the word "camp" a lot in your message. Are you actually suggesting we play Dayz, a game with perma-death....too cautiously?!

This isn't BF or COD or in fact Arma...we play it cautiously because its DayZ.

20.11.2012, 14:51

Zitat

PS. I notice you're using the word "camp" a lot in your message.

its a lack of vocabulary and a lack of motivation to build more complex sentences to explain the exact behavior. english isnt my first language.

Zitat

Are you actually suggesting we play Dayz, a game with perma-death....too cautiously?!

its just not my style. after all, we had the exact same situation in vybor that you guys encountered. but we opted to charge in and take them out face to face in a matter of 3-5 minutes.
like i explained, the position you took from where you killed me was the last position i wouldve been in that situation. thats why i didnt even take a look at that hill but instead carefully monitored the hill to your left, from which one could snipe the office building (in which zusej still remained).

Zitat

i never played BF or Cod or any other online shooter besides some counter strike classic 12 years ago.
one could play dayz cautiously for 10 hours straight and not get into a single gunfight. thats not what i am looking for. i want to maximize my encouters per day without "camping" a highly frequented area. im constantly on the move, most times in a car, looking for disadvantageous situations to hop in and risk my life.

Zitat von »iKingyx«

You sir, are a legend.

Break

Geist der Wälder

• Nachricht senden

20.11.2012, 15:20

Zitat

PS. I notice you're using the word "camp" a lot in your message.

its a lack of vocabulary and a lack of motivation to build more complex sentences to explain the exact behavior. english isnt my first language.

Zitat

Are you actually suggesting we play Dayz, a game with perma-death....too cautiously?!

its just not my style. after all, we had the exact same situation in vybor that you guys encountered. but we opted to charge in and take them out face to face in a matter of 3-5 minutes.
like i explained, the position you took from where you killed me was the last position i wouldve been in that situation. thats why i didnt even take a look at that hill but instead carefully monitored the hill to your left, from which one could snipe the office building (in which zusej still remained).

Zitat

i never played BF or Cod or any other online shooter besides some counter strike classic 12 years ago.
one could play dayz cautiously for 10 hours straight and not get into a single gunfight. thats not what i am looking for. i want to maximize my encouters per day without "camping" a highly frequented area. im constantly on the move, most times in a car, looking for disadvantageous situations to hop in and risk my life.

Thats fair enough then. We do the same, but we like to stack the odds in our favour.

If we run in we don't know how many of you there is, plus you're hugely at risk. As far as we were concerned we were engaged with you the whole time. We were monitoring from a distance, we all had long range weapons, so why not use them to our advantage, we were not about to run into the town with sniper rifles and pistols against an LMG and DMR.

I think we played the situation perfectly, by staying at a distance and using long range weapons we had the advantage.

You might be using the word camp because of your lack of vocabulary, but using it in inverted comma's makes you sound patronising and like your trying to be clever. But your English is better than my German so fair play.

We play on #5 a lot as we look for squad combat, and I have more videos of exactly that coming up. See what you think of them.

20.11.2012, 17:52

I've watched all your videos and they are awesome.

DayZ me rollin, They hatin

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Rufu0« (20.11.2012, 21:16)

Es hat sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

Break

iKingyx

Schwingtüropfer

Beruf: Student

Aktivitätspunkte: 303

• Nachricht senden

10.12.2012, 00:02

Great video, really enjoy them and I like your editing style too :) keep up the great work :)

Which MyDayZ server do you tend to play on :)

| Intel i7 3770K | Asus P8Z77-V Pro Motherboard | GTX 560 Ti OC | 8GB DDR3 1333MHZ | 1TB Hard drive | 2x Asus 19" 1080p Monitors |
| 24 Mbit/s Down | 10 Mbit/s Up | http://www.twitch.tv/iKingyx | http://www.youtube.com/iKingyx | http://www.twitter.com/iKingyx |